It's been a while since I have last posted anything here and I haven't really done much for my crafts projects, mostly because I had a lot of other work to do at the beginning of the year.
Then, in June, we decided to start renovating our appartment which turned into a major reconstruction. So, since I won't be able to work on my sewing projects for a while, I though I might as well keep you updated on the state of the construction site. The more so as what is a construction site now will, in part, become the workshop when it is finished.
When we started we had two rooms: the living room and, of about the same size right next to it, the guest room (which I had used as my workshop before). The two had originally been one until the previous owner decided to separate it in half.
The state now:
The two room has been reunited, the ceiling is gone (as is the floor of the attic above that room) the small room-like corner of the guest room has been made a proper room (future home office) via a dry wall.
What's next is that we have to put new insulation under the roof. And I'm going to post some pictures.